How to write a good example?
Example is the main part of Documentation, it is thus important to provide clear and useful examples.
Good examples are self-contained and succinct. Examples usually would have code for users to understand the topic better.
Refer to the Help Center for more information.
How can I move an example to another tag?
- Click the “Move examples” button
- Select the examples you want to move
- Click “Move”
- Select “Search for a Topic”
- Paste the URL of the topic in the search box
- Click “Move Examples”.
- Click “Submit Drafts” or “Edit Drafts”